Personal Fitness and Wellness Advisor
I started training with Transform Fitness in 2013 in preparation for a bikini competition. With the help of Transform Fitness, I pushed myself for a solid 20 weeks and I was in the best shape of my life. This is when I finally decided to go back and qualify as a personal fitness advisor. Which I had originally set out to do 10 years previous!
What Can I Say? I Love My Job!
To me, being a personal fitness and wellness advisor is not just writing a great workout for a client. It’s about training people physically and mentally. The hardest, yet most rewarding part of my job is helping people. Helping them see that a healthier lifestyle does not have to be hard and boring. It’s not all about chicken, rice and broccoli. It can be enjoyable and rewarding if you are willing.
- ITEC Certificate: Fitness Instructor
- ITEC Certificate: Personal Training
- ITEC Certificate: Sports Massage
- NTC national Qualification: Pre and Post Natal Exercise
- KG Elite Performance: Strength and Conditioning
- Lorisian Food Intolerance Testing Certificate